Peach Icelandic Poppy on Black | 15x15 Tote Bags
This gorgeous peach poppy is a variety called the Icelandic Poppy, praised for their thin tissue-like petals. Each bloom and its stem seems to have a personality of its own. Some are quirky and others are graceful, but they are always beautiful.
Peach Icelandic Poppy on Black is part of my Modern Botanical Collection which I began shooting in the Spring of 2017. This modern minimalist collection was inspired by the botanical illustrations of the 19th century and the flower portraits of photography icon Robert Maplethorpe.Bring your favorite design everywhere you go.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 11lbs (5kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
• Made in America