Wild Purple Lavender | 15x15 Tote Bags
According to Flower Meaning (flowermeaning.com) lavender is one of the most feminine, delicate and precious flowers and represents, “refinement, grace, and elegance.”
There’s something about lavender that makes me relax and feel grateful for all I have. But I had no idea that lavender (lavendula) is actually a part of the mint family.
It makes sense doesn’t it? I mean they both smell fantastic and have so many healing properties. Lavender is known for its essential oil, but can be used for everything from a culinary additive to a mosquito repellent.
Wild Purple English Lavender is part of my Modern Floral Collection which I began shooting in the Spring of 2017. This modern minimalist collection was inspired by the botanical illustrations of the 19th century and the flower portraits of photography icon Robert Maplethorpe.Bring your favorite design everywhere you go.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 11lbs (5kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
• Made in America