Mystic Dreamer Dahlia | 15x15 Tote Bags
I am obsessed with Dahlias. They are some of the most beautiful flowers I’ve ever seen. And not one ever looks the same!
The dahlia originally came from Mexico where it is the official flower. According to Wikipedia, it was even enjoyed as a food source by the Aztecs.
This modern flower photograph Fuschia "Mystic Dreamer Dahlia is part of my Modern Botanical Collection which I began shooting in the Spring of 2017. This modern minimalist collection was inspired by the botanical illustrations of the 19th century and the flower portraits of photography icon Robert Maplethorpe.Bring your favorite design everywhere you go.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 11lbs (5kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
• Made in America